Perfume oil Inspire from Sparkling Lemon (Lemon). Pure fragrance oil similar to Sparkling Lemon (Lemon) able to mix with alcohol or oil to make perfume, Eau de Parfum, Eau de toilette, Eau de Cologne, Perfume Mist. We import and supplier major perfume and fragrance oil in Malaysia.
Available Packing Size :
10ml, 50ml, 500ml
How to made perfume :
Perfumesoul.my - Complete range of Fragrance, Perfume and Essential Oil
Perfume types reflect the concentration of aromatic compounds in a solvent, which in fine fragrance is typically ethanol or a mix of water and ethanol. Various sources differ considerably in the definitions of perfume types.
The intensity and longevity of a perfume is based on the concentration, intensity and longevity of the aromatic compounds (natural essential oils / perfume oils) used: As the percentage of aromatic compounds increases, so does the intensity and longevity of the scent created.
Specific terms are used to describe a fragrance's approximate concentration by percent/volume of perfume oil, which are typically vague or imprecise. A list of common terms (Perfume-Classification) is as follows:
1. Perfume extract, or simply perfume (Extrait): 15-40% (IFRA: typical 20%) aromatic compounds
2. Esprit de Parfum (ESdP) - 15-30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EdP and perfume
3. Eau de Parfum (EdP) - Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10-20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds, sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime." Parfum de Toilette is a less common term that is generally analogous to Eau de
4. Eau de toilette (EdT) - 5-15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds
6. Eau de Cologne (EdC) - Chypre citrus type perfumes with 3-8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds. "Original Eau de Cologne" is a registered trademark.
7. Perfume Mist - 3-8% aromatic compounds (typical non-alcohol solvent)
We supply major fragrance , perfume and essential oil in Malaysia. Please contact us if you need further information.
To make your own perfurme branding, please fill up this form : OEM Branding